Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Galilee: Day 1

Ok so finals week in Jerusalem absolutely sucks! I studied all day for a one credit pass/fail final and I don't even know if I did good or not.  Sorry Brother Jackson but I believe that that is a little ridiculous.  Anyways, I am taking a break and blogging a little bit about Galilee :)

Our first day in Galilee we went on a boat ride across the Sea of Galilee, up the Mt. of Beatitudes, down to St. Peter's Primacy, and finally to the Church of Multiplication.

Anna-Marie, Nate, Me, and Rachel on the boat ride across the sea of Galilee.

Me by an anciet fishing boat they found that is probably like the one Christ would have gone on.
The view from the Mt. of Beatitudes

(mustard plants)
(mustard seeds)
Brother Jackson pointed out mustard plants on the way down the Mt. of Beatitudes. We ate the mustard seeds and, surprise! they tasted like mustard ha.

My camera died right after this so I don't have any more pictures from this day. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment